SCOTTISH SHORTBREAD FIT FOR A QUEEN
#TexasScots #TexasScottishFestival #KeepTexasKilted #ScottishShortbread #HighlandGames #Texas
The Texas Scottish Festival & Highland Games volunteer signup is open for May 6-8, 2022! Sign up online: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0b4fa9ae2ea4fc1-texas
TEXAS SCOTS SQUATCHIN' OUR WAY TO YUKON, OKLAHOMA!
SUPPORTING SCOTTISH CULTURE & GAMES at The Sterling Classic Scottish Festival in Yukon, OK. Sept 10-12, 2021
We will be setting up a Texas Scots Tent and will be on site all weekend. Come say hi!
TEXAS SCOTS Webpage: https://www.texasscots.com/news/texas-scots-squatchin
TEXAS SCOTS SQUATCHIN' TSHIRT PREORDER Link: https://stores.inksoft.com/texas_scots/shop/home
#TEXASSCOTTISHFESTIVAL #TEXASSCOTS #STERLINGCLASSIC #STIRLINGCLASSICFESTIVAL #IRONTHISTLESCOTTISHFESTIVAL #SCOTTISHFESTIVAL #HIGHLANDGAMES #TEXASSCOTSSQUATCHIN
#TEXASSCOTSSQUATCH #TEXASSCOTS #TEXASSCOTTISHFESTIVAL #IRONTHISTLESCOTTISHFESTIVAL #IRONTHISTLE #SCOTTISHFESTIVAL #HIGHLANDGAMES #HEAVYATHLETICS #TEXASSQUATCH #PLAIDSASQUATCH #KEEPTEXASKILTED #TEXASSCOTSTRAVEL
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for a chance to win a Texas Scottish Festival & Highland Games T-Shirt. We will award Facebook & Twitter winner when we reach 10K Likes on our Facebook page. We are only "25 Likes" away. Help us 'Keep Texas Kilted.'
Save the Date for the Texas Scottish Festival & Highland Games the first weekend in May 2021. Tickets available online > HERE <
#texasscots #keeptexaskilted #texasscottishfestival #highlandgames #heavyathletics
UPDATE ON TEXAS SCOTTISH FESTIVAL
TSF&HG Patrons, Guests, Partners & Vendors,
There are no words to describe what we have been through over the last several weeks. The coronavirus / COVID-19 global pandemic has significantly altered and impacted our Texas Scots Community. Our hearts are with you and all attendees, vendors, athletes, musicians, volunteers, sponsors, and artists, near and far who’ve been impacted.
The Texas Scottish Festival & Highland Games board is working to keeping our Scottish tradition alive. We recognize that many of you have made changes to your day to day activities and look forward to the festival. Our goal is to announce the new location by May 1st, 2020.
We are grateful for the support from many of you and your understanding during this crisis. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
1. Be sure to sign up on Facebook and our other social media for festival updates, vendor offers and virtual events during this time of social distancing. LINKS > FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM <
2. Our next announcement will be made by May 1st, 2020.
3. If you have already purchased tickets, registered as a vendor or competition/event it will be valid for the new dates, October 16-18, 2020. If you require a refund we will be accepting & begin processing requests starting April 16th, 2020. If we do not hear from you we will assume you are interested in joining us for our Fall Event. If you are interested in a refund please fill out this form: https://www.texasscots.com/coronavirusupdates.html
4. If you wish to purchase ticket for the fall event we will turn on sales when location specifics are confirmed.
5. If you have submitted a payment as a Vendor, Scottish clan, Celtic organization, Sponsor etc. we will be reaching out to see if you are interested and able to join us October 16-18, 2020. If you are unable please fill out this form for a refund: https://www.texasscots.com/coronavirusupdates.html
6. Look for online offers(Facebook, Social Media and Emails) from us, our vendors and sponsors as we try to support our Celtic community.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Stay safe and be kind.
Wendy Walker Davis, TSF&HG Executive Director
FOLLOW US ON
FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
#TexasScots #TexasScottishFestival #KeepTexasKilted
The Scottish Banner has reached out to our Scottish Community through our National Organization, Association of Scottish Games & Festivals. Their message follows:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
From: The Scottish Banner
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Subject: Reaching out to our Scottish community
During this unprecedented time, we are very anxious of what is happening across the globe. With Scottish events being heavily impacted by postponements and cancellations worldwide, members of our Scottish community organizations cannot get out to attend and celebrate Scotland as we have all enjoyed in the past.
Please find attached the latest issue of the Scottish Banner which you are free to distribute to your membership, which I hope may play a small role in helping to keep members feeling connected to Scotland in this time of social distancing.
If you would like any recent past editions or future editions sent with our compliments do let us know.
If your group has any general news or is doing anything specifically during this extraordinary time, please share it with us so we can share with our readers and followers as now more than ever is the time the Scottish community needs to stand together and support one another. We host the world’s leading international Scottish events listing and our site is being updated daily, if your group has an event change please let us know so the wider Scottish community can keep up to date.
I look forward to when our community can get back to normal and celebrate our great culture, in the meantime the Scottish Banner stands ready in any way we can to assist and support Scottish community organisations both now and in the future.
The Scottish Banner
Join the conversation:
#ScottishBanner or #TheBanner
Celebrating 44 Years of Publication
Uniting Scots Around the World
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
TEXAS SCOTTISH FESTIVAL & HIGHLAND GAMES
Texas Scottish Festival