2 to 4 -man Tent Space
4-man Tent Space - Dry Camping $70 wkend, 2 nights $40 Non Refundable Deposit
- Cancellation must be received by April 27th, 2018
- Campers Agree to all requirements and rules.
- Good for overnight camping on May 11 & 12th with check out on May 13th, 2018 by 6pm
- Set up allowed only during Camping Set up hours (The following times are subject to change Friday - 2-5:30pm & Saturday 9-10am)
- Please include your contact information in the note section of check out: Name, Name and number of additional campers, mailing address, email address and cell phone contact, type and size of camper/tent.
By paying this fee you agree to the following:
1. Non-Refundable Down Payment Required
2. Advanced payment guarantees you a primitive campsite/Dry Camping in TSF/Wise County Fairground. Weekend Rate only/Two-night minimum.
3. Camper Ticket Required for access to Camp Area - No Charge this year but band is required for access. These will be available at check in/set up. You MUST have a ticket to Texas Scottish Festival(TSF) for access to Wise County Fairgrounds & TSF Camp Grounds.
4. No onsite registration is available at this time. Campsites are available on a first-come-first-serve basis until all sites are full. At that time registration is closed and no more registrations are accepted.
5. Max 10 Campers per Large site
6. Max 5 Campers per Small Site
7. NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED AT CAMPSITES.Camping attendants will determine your car parking area and is subject to change.
8. Use of personal generators allowed in campgrounds.
9. Site electricity and water are not available.
10. TSF Camping will determine your car parking area due to space limitations. Car parking will be provided in parking lots if needed.
11. Pets are allowed but must be picked up after, kept quite at night and must be attended by owners at all times.
12. Campers are responsible for there vehicles and items at all times.
13. Campers are responsible for any damage they cause to other campers property and to Wise County Fairgrounds.
14. DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT ENFORCED! NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING BY CAMPERS.
15. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN.
16. No Fires
17. If campers are found breaking any of the above rules they will be asked to leave immediately. No refund given for camping or festival fees.
Campers will be allowed reasonable space for awnings, slide-outs and flies. Campers who spread out and take more space than they have registered for will be charged an additional fee. We will estimate that each year the demand for camping spaces increases while the space on the remains the same. Our goal is to treat everyone equally and fairly. By not taking more than your allotted space you allow additional people to experience the pleasure of camping at the Games. Thanks and see you in May.
Rain or Shine. No Refunds.